About this item
High-Performance 6-speed Kitchen Electric Stand Mixer Whisk Blender.
The stand mixer's powerful electric motor lets you tackle tough jobs with confidence. It features a 4L/5L bowl capacity. Plus, the mixer has 6-speed settings, allowing you to set the right speed for kneading dough or whipping cream. Delivering a thorough mixing result every time, its powerful motor is built to achieve superior performance. Its 3 mixing attachments ensure perfect mixing results every time. Baking for the whole family is never an issue with this mixer. Its big bowl capacity means it can handle large quantities of ingredients. You can save time with hands-free mixing thanks to this food mixer.
- Knead dough：the C-shape hook mixes and kneads the flour with 700g at most in one time, flour and water proportion 5:3
- Powerful Motor With 6 Speeds: High-performance motor, 6-speed mixer for all your food preparation needs. It ensures perfect mixing results every time.
- Attachment Set: Large capacity stainless steel bowl offers enough capacity. Multipurpose accessories are included: dough hooks, a flat beater, a wire whisk, and a splash guard which help you add ingredients without making a mess.
- Led blue light speed knob.
- Tilt-head & Anti-slip Design: Tilt-head allows for easy access to the mixture. Anti-slip silicone suction cups make sure the machine steady when working.
Power (W): 1200W (4L); 1500W( 5L)
Voltage (V): 220 - 240V
Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Capacity: 4L ( RED ) Max quantity is 1.2kg. / 5L ( Black / RED ) Max quantity is 1.5kg.
1 x Mixer
1 x Mixing Bowl
1 x Beater
1 x Dough Hook
1 x Whisk
1 x English Manual
- The dough hooks and the flat beater are made of aluminum alloy, they are light and sturdy but can not wash in a dishwasher. The heat in the dishwasher will corrode the electrodeposited coating of utensils.
- The bowl and the wire whip are made of stainless steel, dishwasher safe.
- The utensils are well made and very strong, just make sure when fitting you align the fitting up with the connector and twist to secure it before use.