Chef Knife Damascus 67 Layers 8-inch
.. Visitor Right Now ⏰
🚚 Dispatched in 1-2 Days
🛡️ 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
🔒 Secure Payments
8-inch Chef Knife Damascus 67 Layers
Each blade is melted in Damascus VG10 steel to offer you a reliable solution and perfect preparations for many years. A damask 67 layers finish gives the most beautiful effect to the surfaces of the blade. Each kitchen chef knife is sharpened before being shipped to you. they reach a hardness of 60 ± 2 HRC enough to satisfy you for a long time.
What Are You Waiting To Welcome This Chef Knife In Your Kitchen?
Our eye-catching and unique handle design is made from burl wood and blue resin, which is chemically stabilized. The stabilizing process makes the wood tougher and supper durable and less likely to warp or crack.
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 67-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provide exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
Blade: Damascus Steel 67 Layers
Handle: Handle is Made of Steel Carbon Fiber
Features: Ultra Sharp, Durable, and Lightweight
- Please don’t use this knife to cut the bone or other hard food, otherwise, it will damage the blade, don’t beat the food with the knife surface.
- To ensure the knife's anti-rust function, please don’t let acid or corrosive juice left on the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, please be sure to clean the knife, dry it with a clean cloth, placed it in a dry and ventilated place.
- When the knife is blunt, please use a sharpener or grindstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new.
- please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.