German Knife Set Stainless Steel
.. Visitor Right Now ⏰
🚚 Dispatched in 1-2 Days
🛡️ 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
🔒 Secure Payments
Are Your Kitchen Knives Making Food Preparation a Real Chore?
Your kitchen knives don’t cut like they used to? Do you have to spend more time sharpening than actually cutting? It's most definitely time for an upgrade then!
You need this Amazing German Knife Set! Your new Knife Set will quickly become the workhorse of the kitchen, tackling any cutting job you put in front of them! Whatever your cutting these knives will more than do the job.
Our specially selected Knives are Really Sharp and are ready for any task!
You can slice a tomato so thin you can see through it! They will cut meat better than an electric knife and you'll be able to go through frozen food as though it was butter! They are that sharp you can cut through a tin can & then still perfectly slice a tomato!
The razor-sharp knives the professional chefs use can cut paper with no effort whatsoever.
They look amazing and would be a complement to any kitchen.
- 8-inch Chef Knife
- 7-inch Santoku Knife
- 7 inch Kitchen Cleaver Knife
- 8-inch Bread Knife
- 5-inch Utility Knife
- 3.5-inch Paring Knife
Blade: German 1.4116 Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
Handle: Rosewood Handle
Features: Ultra Sharp, Durable and Lightweight
- Please don’t use these knives to cut the bone or other hard food, otherwise, it will damage the blade, don’t beat the food with the knife surface.
- To ensure the knife anti-rust functions, please don’t let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, please be sure to clean the knife, dry it with a clean cloth, place it in a dry and ventilated place.
- To ensure to reach a better cutting effect, please select different types of knives to cut different food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use a sharpener or grindstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new.
- please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.