Sous Vide Container with Lid 11 Liter And Rack
.. Visitor Right Now ⏰
🚚 Dispatched in 1-2 Days
🛡️ 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
🔒 Secure Payments
Stainless Steel Sous Vide Rack for Most 11L Sous Vide Cooker Containers Detachable Dividers Separator for Immersion Circulators
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Cook delicious meals for years to come and never worry about rust, staining, or corrosion with an ultra-durable rack made out of304 stainless steel.
- PREVENT FLOATING: The innovative crossbar holds pouches in place to prevent floating and half-cooking problems; plus, it can be adjusted to fit small and large pouches.
- COOK MORE EVENLY: Organize your pouches across the rack to cook more food in your 11-liter sous vide container with complete water circulation around every pouch.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: sous vide accessories can be used for storing, marinating, compressing, and cooking with the most popular brands of 11L sous vide containers/buckets.
USER-FRIENDLY: An extended handle makes it easy to lift and remove the sous vide rack without touching hot water and the rack is also fully collapsible for convenient storage.
Collapsible Hinged Sous Vide Container with Lid for Circulator Sous Vide Culinary Quick Warm Cooker 11 Liter Capacity
- IMMERSION CIRCULATOR COMPATIBLE: with sturdy sides ready for mounting most sous vide cookers in the market
- RETAIN HEAT & WATER VAPOR: Notched cover allows removal without moving circulator, minimum Water Evaporation, Cook long time even overnight without having to refill water.
- COOK LARGE MEALS QUICKLY: with a generous 11 liters capacity that easily fits whole chickens or roast cuts. Prep gourmet meals for the whole gang in one go.
- FAST & STRESS-FREE CLEANING: Totally dishwasher safe. No more messy scrubbing or struggling with large containers in the sink. Throw it in the machine!
- DROP DURABILITY: Unlike glass, it’s shatter-resistant so you won’t be sweeping shards off your kitchen when you should be cooking a great meal.
HEATPROOF GUARANTEE: with polycarbonate material that withstands up to 100°C/210°F. Heat up as high as you need to slow-cook tender meats perfectly all the way through